Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors. Key elements used for creating a CMA on your property: Location, property features, similar properties currently on market, recent sales of comparable properties.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for or for a detailed CMA of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
Pricing is important, correctly pricing your property at the start will set the stage for the highest and fastest sale. Curb appeal and Staging your home are key elements, this could make a difference whether people choose your house to tour, whether they stop to take a flyer, or drive right by. Once your home is ready the pictures will invite them to visit, and buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately, which in turn creates the emotion of ownership. I have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
Title Insurance Fees depend on the sales price of the home.
Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost between 5%-7% for residential, and 8% -10% for vacant land.
Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
The Market Value of your property is the price a buyer is willing to pay and the price you as the seller are willing to accept.