As an Outer Banks Realtor, I understand your love of the area, moving here from PA, we love living here. We started by building an investment home, when time was right moved to the area We not only live here, we enjoy the advantages of having investment properties therefore I can relate to your wants and needs to help you find your place on the OBX.
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about a primary, second or investment property, provide information on property management, how our Real Estate market differs from your local market. What expenses you will need to consider. Provide information on the local area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Contact me we can explore which area of the OBX best matches your wants and needs, will this be a primary residence, second home or investment property.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- I can help you find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender Fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, home inspection, termite inspection, and any other inspections suggested from the home inspection.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.